Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I said it all week the defense gives up a lot of drives they give up opening drives at the beginning of every game at least eight games this year without a turnover they don't stop teams literally playing straight up defense they don't get many stops look at the Eagles games last week if they didn't pull the ball out they were driving the ball on us without any effort

if I have to explain that to you you're obviously not watching the games the defense has been opportunistic without the turnovers we are very average tell me how many championship defenses give up 20 points a game let alone in 1/2 without a single turnover by the offense or special teams?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Mazi "I'm the BIGGEST Bust" Smith.... Good job, Jerry and the rest of you clowns in drafting once again another bust in the 1st round!!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
So how goes it people we gonna blame Prescott for this game when there's really nobody open there's no run game there's nothing there and yet the defense is giving up 21 points in the first half and have 100 yards rusher in the first half the defense is getting ran the frig over... Literally the physicality of this game all goes to the bills and yes there isn't a single part of our team on all three phases of coaching that are playing well I don't wanna hear about the offense somehow in Prescott are the ones that fought for this cause they can't keep up I've said all week the defense hasn't played well all year unless they get turnovers when they don't get turnovers they get beat every game we've lost this year the defense just doesn't stop anyone

without turnovers this defense is about as average as it can be//.
Pretty pathetic how bad this team is against the run, Allen barely needed to pass. Cannot just be missing Hankins.

Think we have learned a lot today, they bully the bad teams and fold against the better teams inside the trenches.

erod

Reaction score
Dak has to make a statement this half, win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.