Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
This goes way beyond McCarthy teams. Dallas has been a bone headed, dumb team for a few decades now. Dallas Cowboys breed a culture of being undisciplined. They don't hold anyone accountable.
I agree with this. Williams should have been sat down after that running into the kicker penalty, which he's done before.
But no, he was back out missing tackles right after giving up the 7.
No accountability.

risco

Reaction score
It's really hard to stop the run when we don't have a run-stuffing de-lineman. Hankings is not playing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Dallas has 89 yards total offense. Thanks Dak!
Yeah, it’s his fault. Allen only has 73 passing. 3 long Buffalo drives hasn’t helped our offense either. And two good drives we had were stopped by penalties.

blueblood70

Reaction score
we need MVP dak to come back
how about we have a defense that actually can stop teams without a turnover they literally bleed this is the rod marinelli defenses that we used to hate you remember the bend don't break they're looking for turnovers if they don't have turnovers this is what they look like all year even the Eagles game go back in your mind or go flip on the channel and open the app they were getting walked down the field on many drives against the Eagles and we pulled the ball out in positive territory they were literally easily moving the football on our defense did you not see it I mean it wasn't for the balls being pulled out they were driving on us like we weren't even there...
. Dan Quinn and this defense is overrated we are known for this it's boom or bust then don't break we need a turnover just to stop a team from moving the ball that is not a recipe for success no good defense gives up 21 points in the first half without a turnover literally the special teams in the offense didn't give them any turnovers they literally gave these up on 100 yards rushing and more physicality than they can handle today

TheHerd

Reaction score
They can win this game but they got to wake up...we gave them every one of those points with dumb penalties...
Can’t disagree with the sentiment, but the Offense looks pretty bad honestly. I can’t see them turning to around. We get into games like this where it seems like there are 14 players on defense, and we can’t turn it around

Alohawg1

Reaction score
I wanna know who is supposed to call McCarthy from the both to challenge plays, because that guy deserves to be fired at half.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
it is annoying because the bills are not even playing that good

cowboys are just giving it away that is so much worse
I’d say the Bills PASSING GAME isn’t that great today, but their RUNNING GAME is on fire. No need to throw.

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m seeing allot of posters in here I haven’t seen in a while. Dak must be having a bad game so far.
Congrats guys.
Only because we haven’t been tested in awhile. Dak always plays like this when we get down a couple scores. I hope he changes in the 2nd half but don’t bank on it.

Praxit

Reaction score
Bad luck 1sr half. Nothing went our way.
Let's hope 2nd half is ours

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every time the Cowboys start making everyone believe they have a great team and the Super Bowl talk starts up they lay an egg. It’s happened twice this season. I’ll be surprised if we keep the Bills under 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.