Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
To be honest,this really sucks,I was worried about the defence but it's the offense that has surprisingly went limp...that overthrow to cooks really started this mess

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Frankly, there was only 1 penalty that was very questionable - the PF on Kearse. That shouldn’t have been called.

The difference is Buffalo is just plain playing more physical. They’re owning the trenches. The only way Dallas gets back in this game is scoring a TD on the 1st drive and getting at least 1 turnover in the 3rd quarter.
Parsons gets held on ever single play but never gets a call. Fumble but the whistle blew the play dead. Punt penalty that was tipped. I mean, I don't believe in ref bias, but this game has completely been homerism for the Bills.

star-ving

Reaction score
We actually need a DL that can get pressure to do this. And with a 18pt lead now, Buffalo isn't going to be dropping back a ton.

Defense hasn't shown up one time against a good team this year. Even the win against Seattle, was only because Seattle's defense was even worse. This defense feasts off the low level talent and inflate their stats. If you did a split of their stats vs low level teams and then vs the good teams, massive difference. They don't get sacks, pressure or turnovers against the good teams.
I guess the Eagles era not a good team…hmm

And the same can be said for the offense against good teams.

Cydios

Reaction score
Every time the Cowboys start making everyone believe they have a great team and the Super Bowl talk starts up they lay an egg. It’s happened twice this season. I’ll be surprised if we keep the Bills under 40.
This is true.

snadler

Reaction score
If this franchise had a history if taking losses like this and learning from it so it doesn’t happen again, problem is, it’s NOW 30 years of the same loss which will lead to the eventual early playoff exit. It’s literally becoming if not already the most predictable thing in not just the nfl but all of sports. Which is why for all the 10000 posts from fans who want to think it’s different this year, well today you have your answer

Brooksey

Reaction score
Can we split the two high safeties with a seam route? Or a post to Lamb? Dak great when he gets rid of it quickly, the worst when he holds it. He looks confused against a Tampa 2

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It’s a total team collapse. Prescott is playing terribly, defense is getting run through without Hankins, stupid penalties, and McCarthy is calling strange plays and not challenging that obvious fumble.

Top it off with being one of those games where they’re not getting calls.

He has been fun to cheer for, but I’ve worried all year Prescott would just revert back when the moment got big. Here’s to hoping it’s temporary.
Did you see Josh Allen's home vs road record? Worse than Dak's.

Not unusual for a qb that's getting constantly rushed, no receivers open and a 4 to 1 penalty ratio.

Dak could play better, but every qb in his shoes today would still be losing....

sacase

Reaction score
Sobfarbitsbabteam loss nota Dak loss. Dak doesn't look bad per say. The team looks off

Status
Not open for further replies.