Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
@ErikWilliamsHeadSlap told me the Bills arent a good team. So either hes wrong or we are the worst team in the league
The reason the Bills are not good is because they are inconsistent. They are incapable of playing 4 good games in a row which is why they are not really a Super Bowl threat. They are awful on the road and not good enough to get the 1 seed. They can beat anyone and lose to anyone which is why they are not good. Unfortunately this seems to be a game where they decided to do the former.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
-Ticky tack call on Lawrence resulted in 4 more points.
-Bad penalty by Williams on block punt attempt +7
-Missed Challenge by MM on Diggs fumble +7

But yes this is 100% Dak's fault even with the receivers getting zero separation and with the Bills Secondary holding the WRs.
Cowboys- 3 points

blueblood70

Reaction score
So how goes it people we gonna blame Prescott for this game when there's really nobody open there's no run game there's nothing there and yet the defense is giving up 21 points in the first half and have 100 yards rusher in the first half the defense is getting ran the frig over... Literally the physicality of this game all goes to the bills and yes there isn't a single part of our team on all three phases of coaching that are playing well I don't wanna hear about the offense somehow in Prescott are the ones that fought for this cause they can't keep up I've said all week the defense hasn't played well all year unless they get turnovers when they don't get turnovers they get beat every game we've lost this year the defense just doesn't stop anyone

without turnovers this defense is about as average as it can be//.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is been going on for 3 years. If we get punched in the mouth, we just fall down.

Sydla

Reaction score
Look for McCarthy to be replaced as the Cowboys will be one and done in the first round on the road during wc weekend!!
I am on record as saying if we stumble down the stretch and Dak doesn't play well and then we get bounced in the playoffs early, I have zero problem blowing the entire thing up offensively and getting rid of Dak and McCarthy.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I think Dak comes out firing in the 2nd half. The defense has to contain the run. Let's go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.