Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
See ... I knew a idiotic narrative would pop itself up.

"dAk Is A pRoBlEm" as if any QB that is not Dak wins a game where their D gives up 250+ rushing yards in a game (and they have a GREAT shot at breaking 300).

Not saying Dak hasn't sucked this game, but I'm more worried about the D than Dak and the O at this point.
:thumbup:
You still dont get it.

Dak is not A problem.
Dak is THE problem.

Eddie

Reaction score
See ... I knew a idiotic narrative would pop itself up.

"dAk Is A pRoBlEm" as if any QB that is not Dak wins a game where their D gives up 250+ rushing yards in a game (and they have a GREAT shot at breaking 300).

Not saying Dak hasn't sucked this game, but I'm more worried about the D than Dak and the O at this point.
:thumbup:
3 points bud.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Cowboys are like those Rams teams greatest show on turf. Can’t play worth a damn in outdoor weather cold or rain. Give them a dry sunny day at Cowboy stadium and they'll run you right out of the stadium. Dallas needs as many home games as possible in the playoffs….
well, they'll get maybe 1...

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Cowboys have only had 5 penalties for 48 yards Bills 1 for 15. MM is going to ask the OL to hold the Bills' D for 4 second being down 28 points so Dak can look downfield in the pocket! Playcalling has been horrible today!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
we almost had a good season ...

giphy.gif

CB61

Reaction score
Both good statements the culture in Dallas has been rotten ever since Jerry Jones pulled that **** with Jimmy Johnson,
Even when Jimmy Johnson was there Jerry was starting to run it into the ground making it a three-ring circus Johnson did the best he could to put a stop to that? After he left the **** show was on

Status
Not open for further replies.