Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
Cowboys are like those Rams teams greatest show on turf. Can’t play worth a damn in outdoor weather cold or rain. Give them a dry sunny day at Cowboy stadium and they'll run you right out of the stadium. Dallas needs as many home games as possible in the playoffs….
And they'll get exactly none.

sbark

Reaction score
LOL...it is the entire team. Why are you signaling out Dak? Are you not watching the defense getting destroyed?
There just are some days u need a “mvp “ to help out the D with long drives to keep D fresh

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Finally a deep shot. Yeah it was almost picked. But nice to see them actually try something down field.

Adreme

Reaction score
I know they are trying to force it but that is also not a good throw. I would put that as bad throw 3.

1942willys

Reaction score
An old fashioned butt whooping

all the talk her on the forum about how great the team was and how great the QB was and everything else looks pretty stupid now

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Yup, Dak just played some terrible defense, he should've sacked Allen right there. No sack, so TD Bills again.
Dallas is just Not as talented on both sides of the ball lined up against better teams. They gotta way with some wins playing tomato cans

Steve007

Reaction score
Same movie. Nothing changes. I don't know why people thought this year was different. I can tell you what is going to happen. The Cowboys will get a wild card game and possibility win one game. Then lose the next one.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
so near the playoffs. .

giphy.gif

Mannix

Reaction score
Tolbert in instead of Brooks. ??????????? Why is Gallup still on the team???

Status
Not open for further replies.