Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We need to get our star players out of the game. They’ve been beaten up enough.

CB61

Reaction score
Even when Jimmy Johnson was there Jerry was starting to run it into the ground making it a three-ring circus Johnson did the best he could to put a stop to that? After he left the **** show was on
I've said this many times before and so have other people here unless there's a major culture change in Dallas You're never going to see anything more than this every year !! Jerry Jones is a Cancer to the Dallas Cowboys performance on the field and I'll predict they never win a super bowl as long as he's alive

bsbellomy

Reaction score
With a clinched playoff spot, shall we expect the Cowboys to rest starters for the final three weeks of the season? As opposed to resting on the field like they've done today.

Post-game presser preview: "Um...we've got to get better. And that starts with me."

This is WAY worse than the 49'ers loss. I thought a different team had developed since then, and was TOTALLY wrong.
I don't think they clinched the 5 seed

CB61

Reaction score
I've said this many times before and so have other people here unless there's a major culture change in Dallas You're never going to see anything more than this every year !! Jerry Jones is a Cancer to the Dallas Cowboys performance on the field and I'll predict they never win a super bowl as long as he's alive
The NFL tried to get him to sell the Cowboys and run the new franchise in LA when it came back? That's the best thing that could have happened to the Dallas Cowboys but you know Jerry wasn't given that up

Status
Not open for further replies.