Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Defense has been pressing the line and sending people all day and no deep shots at all.

No time for deep shots man. Miller is owning Collins especially. It results in throws like that high one to Beaz. He's being pressured every down and feeling it.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I really think the team may have jumped the gun with Dak. He's not a bad player but he's not gonna win us games. Zeke is a difference maker but I wouldn't expect much out of him this year with all the drama. There is no way his focus can be all there. And the run blocking looks bad so far, even last week was just ok.

The scarier thing is that this team actually thinks Moore is more prepared to save us than Rush, should it come to another QB (which it won't this year barring injury).

texbumthelife

Reaction score
A lot of you are overreacting. This is a terrible game but it is just one game. I doubt they play this bad the rest of the season. No one seemed ready to play today. It is what it is....would rather it be now than in a playoff game. This is a non divisional opponent and we haven't won in Denver since before I could even legally drink and that was a long time and a much healthier liver ago....

It's the manner in which they're losing that's the issue. Not the score, but the fact that they've literally done nothing on either side of the ball to adapt or change. It's a hallmark of Garrett teams.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Dak has zero accuracy. Might be time for Cooper rush to get some snaps. not going anywhere today

Status
Not open for further replies.