Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Collins is going up against Von Miller. I'm pretty sure Miller is pretty good.

This team needs to get back to sea level.

risco

Reaction score
Gave the man( La'el) props- then he drops a few eggs, SMH... but it is a tough game. I don't think our offensive line has ever play against a more dynamic defensive front.

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
0-2 Chargers were twice the challenge we have been for the Broncos today, so I don't want to hear about altitude.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Dak can't hit anyone beyond 15 yards.... we have a problem if he doesn't improve.

He hit Dez on a 24 yard pass that was called back.

He hasn't been the issue today.

The playcalling was timid from the get-go and Garrett/Linehan made their minds up early that we're not running the ball well...so abandon the run. We've been blocking with 5 against a blitz all game long...not going to get many chances to throw it deep. That's how dumb this playcalling has been.

YR

JPostSam

Reaction score
i didn't think they were as good as advertised last week, and i don't think they're as bad as they look this week. but, man, they'd better get things figured out real fast.

Ken

Reaction score
Collins has been atrocious. Oline in general has regressed with the departures of Free and Leary.
Atrocious? Are we watching the same game?

They haven't even sacked Dak one time.

You do understand that the best pass rusher in the league is pinning his ears back every play right? Geez...

Status
Not open for further replies.