Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Reaction score
First time Dak went down field. About time. Anybody could see that was needed because it would keep 8-9 men in the box. It's ashamed it took over three quarters to figure it out. A little bit too late.

I totally agree.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
You need Romo to beat a defense this good.

Just like in 2013? Oh wait…

Can you Romo fanboys please go start a Romo-only message board and daydream how he could've won today, last season again Green Bay, slayed Darth Vader, whooped Rocky, kicked Superman's arse and created the heavens?

That's the fantasy world some of you live in.

sbark

Reaction score
Witten made the Denver LB look just like the German Nvoskeaa sp? in camp...........

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Yup. For one thing, we are sinking or swimming with Dak this year, even if we don't win another game. And if he goes down to injury, this team actually thinks we are better off with Moore. So...
I meant Jonathan Cooper. Sorry.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Dak has had plenty of time to throw the football. It was even pointed out earlier in the game how clean the pocket was. In any case in the NFL you have to be able to throw with pressure coming at you. He has to get better.

Cmac

Reaction score
No YAC is Jason's career. I don't see how you can fault him for that. At least he's catching the ball when it hits him in the hands.
No problem with that....just saying the whole team is having a bad day....let's call 'em all out when there's something to call out. Now he and Dez have a TD today.

mardwin

Reaction score
So today was a test of what this offense would look like if Zeke gets suspended, I like Dak but Zeke is what makes this ship sail.

Status
Not open for further replies.