Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Some real flaws exposed.

The OL is not as good as people predicted with Collins and Green now in for Free and Green.

The DL is still the same old DL, very little pressure.

The secondary still stinks and Rod just loves him those deep zones that allow teams to just eat up yardage and tire our defense out.

Once again, a slow start in a big game and that's coaching. But the Garrett lovers will never agree with that.

This is really a 9 or 10 win team at best IMO.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The team has absolutely sucked in all phases today, but it also seems clear to me the refs were on a mission, orders in hand.
We cant blame the refs , of course Denver penalties were minimum until the game was in hand , but they call it home field advantage

Gaede

Reaction score
I saw Taco on the false start!

Vs nobody he looked amazing

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
One thing I hope is not being talked about in the office tomorrow .. I know we (me included) keep saying bad day at the office.. Everybody (coaches and players) need to be hammered and reminded that they got "they know what" handed to them .. no one if going to lay down for them .. they want something they have to earn it .. they haven't done anything yet

:cool:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Tapper already made more plays than Taco.

That should actually make me care.

All it does is just make me face palm.

Our first round pick is just pathetic and we are looking to a 2016 middle rounder to make plays.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You don't go for it on 4 th down but you trot the starters out there with 6 min needing 3 scores. If one of our studs gets injured and I see Garrett clapping my 70inch is going to catch it's remote

Status
Not open for further replies.