Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol at people claiming this dline was good, but wait till Irving and moore get back doe. Two more jags to the line

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The only good thing about this game is the consolation prize - the game thread.

I hope some of you handle real life crises better than you deal with the Cowboys losing a football game. It's one game. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

Bring on the Cardinals.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Even if we beat up the Rams next week, I'll only feel little better. What happens when we play a good team again?
don't sleep on the rams. Broncos is laying the blueprint down. Lucky not too many teams with a great dline and secondary like the broncos, plus some home cooking.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Basically, a butt kicking at every level on both sides of the ball.

Yes, they've been much more physical. And we've looked very average in terms of speed on defense.

But heaven forbid we actually have some playcalling to attack their weaknesses and to keep them honest. This was my problem with the playcalling in the Giants game. The Giants were jumping the snap, blitzing and getting upfield and instead of some misdirection or draws and screens to make them pay...we just stuck with our normal playcalling.

YR

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Our coaches are clueless vs teams good at playing man. It was so obvious Denver was going to stack the box and dare us to throw it. You have to attack the seams etc vs Denver and run more slants.

Section446

Reaction score
you pick on him out of everybody?

the one who's playing his 2nd game 18 months?

he's been ok today but i can name a dozen that have been worse. that's not including the coaching staff that's been here for ages.
Then put him on the bench and let him learn, he's been pretty worthless over the last two weeks.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Some real flaws exposed.

The OL is not as good as people predicted with Collins and Green now in for Free and Green.

The DL is still the same old DL, very little pressure.

The secondary still stinks and Rod just loves him those deep zones that allow teams to just eat up yardage and tire our defense out.

Once again, a slow start in a big game and that's coaching. But the Garrett lovers will never agree with that.

This is really a 9 or 10 win team at best IMO.

I'm telling you man, this season has 8-8 Garrett special written all over it. He ALWAYS follows a strong season with a let down. Literally every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.