Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Honestly, you have to probably practice for two weeks in Denver to be ready for the air. I've been to Denver several times and it takes a couple days to get used to it if you are active. I can tell they are hurting/not used to it. I don't like excuses but they don't call it Mile High for nothing....it's a huge advantage for Denver especially against teams that don't know how to prepare for it. This is definitely a tail whooping but I am going to take it with a grain of salt. Now if Arizona does this to us next week, I'll be changing my tune.....

Zordon

Reaction score
so we punt on 4th down, don't use any of our timeouts when their offense.....we've unofficially quit.

so, why keep the starters in? are we just begging for an injury to make this disaster even worse?

Dwight

Reaction score
If the season continues like this Jason needs to go.

No excuses. The talent on offense is too good for this type of putrid play.

Bring Jim Harbaugh in by any means necessary.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
still wonder why we don't use elliott more in the pass game. Get your play makers the ball. U don't have to just hand it to him.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I could see that off side with my naked eyes , how come it wasnt blown dead

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jason Garrett didn't even talk to the team about the altitude.

Think about that.

I thought about it.

Why would he need to tell adult, professional athletes about basic geography and oxygen levels?

Seriously, what's next? Jason didn't tell them to tie their shoes? :rolleyes:

Noclaf

Reaction score
The only good thing about this game is the consolation prize - the game thread.

I hope some of you handle real life crises better than you deal with the Cowboys losing a football game. It's one game. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

Bring on the Cardinals.
And her we go again, same cowboys, they had one good year and now this team is garbage, stop defending this horrible franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.