Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Our coaches are clueless vs teams good at playing man. It was so obvious Denver was going to stack the box and dare us to throw it. You have to attack the seams etc vs Denver and run more slants.

We do not have the WRs to attack man, other than Dez

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Honestly, you have to probably practice for two weeks in Denver to be ready for the air. I've been to Denver several times and it takes a couple days to get used to it if you are active. I can tell they are hurting/not used to it. I don't like excuses but they don't call it Mile High for nothing....it's a huge advantage for Denver especially against teams that don't know how to prepare for it. This is definitely a tail whooping but I am going to take it with a grain of salt. Now if Arizona does this to us next week, I'll be changing my tune.....

We were garbage from the start, before we were gassed. Bad preparation, pathetic play across the board.

aria

Reaction score
Mara must have been behind this! Goodell paid off the officials. The Easter Bunny hates us. Santa Claus works for the Giants. Ewoks are discriminated against. The Grass Monster caused all of our injuries. The water was spiked. What other excuses am I missing?

SacredStar

Reaction score
The only good thing about this game is the consolation prize - the game thread.

I hope some of you handle real life crises better than you deal with the Cowboys losing a football game. It's one game. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

Bring on the Cardinals.
Exactly! They just didn't click today and I've seen it many times over my 45 years as a fan of this team. I know they're not this bad overall, but today they were just that...bad.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What bugs me more right now is the lack of downfield plays.

Are we looking to score a TD in a futile effort?

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Time to start my weekly, give Beasley the ball more and then go from there rant.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
We score another TD we are just gonna hear all week that the game "wasn't that close" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.