Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We need to start with a Defense play. But Dak isn’t seeing things. Let’s get it to hammering the run and short passes. If Coop and Lamb are hurt then let’s get Shultz and other in the game. Move the ball. They just fired off and when it didn’t work they pulled back and wore out our Defense. Let’s feel the game and go with it….

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Is it too late to tank for a QB? I think so. 6-11 would get a pick in the 10-15 range. Not good.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak does look terrible today but I think everyone pretty much looks terrible. Coaches didn't have the team ready if everyone sucks.
Im not saying Dak has played well. He has been off on some throws but also has thrown a couple good passes that guys have just dropped as well.

My point is 1 bad half after being injured and not playing for almost a month isn't the way Dak typically plays. He needs to be better, sure, no argument there but these other guys have been playing and just isn't locked in.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
..the OL is major factor today. Dak not getting the time.

Question is.....do they have the guts to make adjustments @ halftime???? Because if we roll out Steele @ left tackle in the 2nd half...We could be in trouble.

LT-Martin
LG-McGovern
C-Biadasz
RG-Collins
RT-Steele......

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am surprised how quickly the pass rush is getting into our backfield. Philbin and Co. need to make some serious adjustments up front because they are losing the line of scrimmage on offense .. and aside from when Osa breaks through they're getting beat on defense as well;

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Good teams don't lay turds like this at home....but we have to home. We have a Texas/OU type thing.
As a long distant fan who can’t attend home games, it boggles my mind how a 6-1 teams local fan base has allowed Denver fans to fill half the stadium. I’d give anything to be able to watch them in person 8 times a year.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like the cowboys are already for the game to be over and looks like they take the L today

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Dallas made some adjustments and had an amazing 3rd quarter against Carolina. Could they do it again? I'm not holding my breathe with the ways things are going but anything is possible.

Paradox

Reaction score
Our WRs should know they're really gonna have to fight for their yards. Fifty yard bombs aren't likely to work against the dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.