Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
As a long distant fan who can’t attend home games, it boggles my mind how a 6-1 teams local fan base has allowed Denver fans to fill half the stadium. I’d give anything to be able to watch them in person 8 times a year.
We are sitting here saying the same thing!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I count he had more than 3 seconds in the pocket on most play. Sure there were some he had 2 seconds or less.

The push is pretty immediate on most plays.. But maybe there is the issue of Dak not seeing the field as well coming off the layoff. Hopefully he gets that fixed.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Dallas is a bouncer, and brought down at the 21.

superonyx

Reaction score
The Bucs lost 5 games last year.
We lost 4 games in each 92,93,95 super bowl years.

Wait until we lose and these crybabies around here start calling for everyone to be fired.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
There are a lot of teams that easily come back from this....we aren't one of them....always find a way to still lose.
I disagree... I think this year's team is the type that could come back from this. We have the offense, our defense is capable, we just need to settle down and do our thing. Whether we can do this of course, we'll see soon enough.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Denver

Bridgewater under center - 2 TEs

Bridgewater hand off for a yard or two right side.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
By surprise? Their coach said that was their plan before the game. Come on, Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.