Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'll say it again like I say every week.

This team will not win a Super Bowl with Mike McCarthy as the head coach.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
A lotta game left. Denver getting the ball to start the second half so we will see if the defense can pull its collective head out.. That will set the tone for the rest of the game IMHO. Get a stop, get some energy.. and let's wake up and win this thing.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Getting shut out in the first half is stunning. And we have real issues with the line too.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Before the game, I stated, they have checked on points like overcome injuries, refs and coaching mistakes. The last check mark to win a trap game and not play down to the opponent's level. That would have convinced me this team is different. So far the last check mark has yet to be ticked. Let's see their resiliency.

ultron

Reaction score
I warned everyone - the next time we lose a game the fake fans will be here to make sure those 6 wins don’t matter. This game isn’t even over yet and they’re already here in droves lol

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
In the past I would have let a game like this ruin my Sunday, and maybe my week. Now that I'm a little older and wiser, I know that football isn't the most important thing in the universe. Woosah...

I know it's difficult to see it now, but we will bounce back from this. Maybe not in the second half, but if this team is who they have shown us to be so far this season, they won't let one game stop their momentum.
I hear you. But the team is flat with only Dak having been out. I think our LT being out is causing some problems and KMoron's play calling is not adjusting for that. Need a turnover to help change momentum and see what happens; need pressure upfront which we have not been getting.

Aven8

Reaction score
Parsons seems the only one with any energy today. Quinn’s playing him on the line a lot and he’s really needed at LB. LVE sucks

khiladi

Reaction score
People here were saying Dak would do better in Detroit than Stafford. Stafford is #2 QB that is best with being under pressure. What that about reading the field like Manning that I have heard so much? Dak is who he is.

It’s asinine, considering the garbage OL Stafford has operated under his whole career …. Our OL is elite when Smith, Martin and becomes even better when Collins is playing..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You cant dis respect a team by going on 4th down twice not follow thru and expect not to get your butt kicked McCarthy!

It has been said that McCarthy's bad decisions would catch up to this team, now he doesn't have a good performance by Dak and the defense getting turnovers to make up for it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
iu
:lmao2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I know we can do this, they know they can do this, but we need our defense to step up and put pressure on the QB. Our run defense is bad today for some reason, and we need to get that figured out immediately. Our offense will/should figure things out if our line can hold up.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Who gets the ball first in the 2nd half?

Denver gets it. And with the lead they have, they will be running it more which is bad news for the Cowboys. Usually they get a lead and force the opponent to throw and almost give up on the run. They are still vulnerable up the gut. Will give up big runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.