Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Cmon LVE! Don’t give him any yards on that, easy tackle!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak does look terrible today but I think everyone pretty much looks terrible. Coaches didn't have the team ready if everyone sucks.

I can admit that Dak looks bad, but some with a agenda will try to pin this bad game solely on him. It's to the point where I think some look forward to the Cowboys eventually having a bad game like this, this season. So that they could come out and do exactly what they are doing now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's a loooong season.
Every team, with no exceptions, has several bad halves throughout the year.

Just find a way to win, 'Boys. Ugly or not.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I know it’s a throw back, but never wear that red stripe again

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Our defenders are still letting guys fall forward after contact. Not a good sign.

morat1959

Reaction score
The push is pretty immediate on most plays.. But maybe there is the issue of Dak not seeing the field as well coming off the layoff. Hopefully he gets that fixed.
He’s always had a problem with this. Goes back to his highschool days. I’ve followed his entire career.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No! we are realistic about Dak where others are not.( i am not saying you) Solid defenses give him trouble, simple.
That's simply not true. At times have good defenses gave him trouble, yes but you can't name a single QB that has never struggled at times with good defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.