Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
How many different ways can I say PATHETIC all around. I don't know that I would mind us losing a close game as much as I loathe heartless showing all around. Denver is doing what they set out to do and credit to them.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I've seen enough of soft ace Bohanna

That 38 yard run was disgusting

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
As bad as i hate to say this, something like this needed to happen...refocus everybody. I've felt like the team has been coasting a little too much lately.

fishspill

Reaction score
Keep hearing “this Dallas offense is so good you gotta take the points”

well they haven’t done jack. Look like crapola. Denver in the clear driver seat
Haven’t they beat the spread every game this year thus far?

Reactions: BAT

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I am still in shock that we can block a punt and the other team is allowed to have it back. Says everything you need to know about how today is going.
Just my opinion... the kick was like a normal kick where if our guy touches it, the kicking team can then recover it. I don't know what the rule is if someone blocks it though, seems iffy to me, but I guess that's the NFL.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Just a bad game, need a td or some points on this drive.

Just maybe not our day with that punt block

JayFord

Reaction score
so i guess if Dak throws a td pass to a tight end that was tipped it could end up being 6 points for Denver?

817Gill

Reaction score
Can we stop about this team being a contender?? They still have a lot of weaknesses.
You could say that about every “contender” when reviewing their worst game. Tampa versus NO, GB vs NO, AZ vs GB had terrible run Defense. Our defense shut down a better offense last week, let’s not act like this has been the performance every week.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh:Mike McCarthy teams will always rear their ugly heads and show you who they are.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Anybody get the feeling the NFL creates these rules on the fly when the Cowboys play?

Never seen that on a blocked punt and probably never will again.

Status
Not open for further replies.