Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
*** happened with that punt block???? How'd they get the ball back. ESPN gamecast is worthless.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Well maybe it's good that you get a bad game out of your system at this time of the year. Just awful performance today.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Games like this happen. It surely makes me think about this team a little differently, but I just want to see us fight the rest of the way through and regroup. Can't let this torpedo our season.

Reactions: JPM

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Hopefully that triggers a revision to that punt rule. I think defence should have to take possession otherwise the kicking team should still have to make line of gain. It's a quirk but still seems a bad call.

Still not going to matter unless our qb finds a way to hit the side of a barn.

Instead of expecting rules to be revised how about showing up to play instead of complaining about the rules?

J817

Reaction score
Losing 19-0 to a team that gave up and traded their best player.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone watching Yellowstone tonight? Maybe we can bring in Rip to give a motivational speech.

Creeper

Reaction score
Denver has 131 yards rushing already. 295 yards in offense. Dallas has 109 yards in offense. and only 5 first downs. TOS - Denver 26:23 Dallas 10:29. This is total domination.

This week Quinn needs to run tackling drills the entire week.

jsb357

Reaction score
mr moore might be taking a step back in his HC job search

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Defense seemed shaken by the punt block that wasn't. Got to get over it and move on. If I'm Jerry I'm writing down that stupid rule to be changed in the off-season. What a horrendous call

Status
Not open for further replies.