Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos post game thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
Justin Hamilton is actually playing pretty well....
He has been ok. But we're getting gashed because in many plays he gets totally out of position. I could be overreacting, today was a little traumatic!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Since it happens ‘all the time’, cite your many examples of this phenomenon among eventual Conference Champions - nevermind Superbowl Champions. We’ll give you a little wiggle room. So wiggle, Rockport.
You haven’t been around long have you.

Xeven

Reaction score
What is worrisome is we were not able to adjust and improve. We lost bad through 4 full quarters.

IceBowler

Reaction score
The garbage-time points were unfortunate as, to anyone who didn't see the game, it understates Denver's complete domination in every phase of the game.

Time to set aside the Super Bowl talk, the MVP (Dak) talk, the defensive player of the year talk (Diggs), turn off the TV talk shows, and get down to business in preparing for the Falcons, who - no doubt - now smell blood in the water.

Well said. I might add that it was NEVER time to even begin talking about Super Bowls ..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Anyone else think the commentary needed to be choked out? Where's Harrison Smith when you need him?
I was getting tired of them bringing up Von Miller not being there as they were whooping our ars.

garyo1954

Reaction score
It all comes down to one stat.

Even those 1-15 teams get that one win somehow..

fishspill

Reaction score
I’m betting if coming out of the bye you were told we’d go 1-1 in the next 2 games you’d shrug and say “Yeah, I can see that” it just didn’t happen the way you expected.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We'll see how we respond to getting smoked by Bus Driver Bridgewater next week. Humiliating loss. Reminded me of a loss years ago to the Bears at home on a Monday night. I had the pleasure of being there to hear their fans outcheer us 100-0 all night long. Wasn't even a contest.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
We'll see how we respond to getting smoked by Bus Driver Bridgewater next week. Humiliating loss. Reminded me of a loss years ago to the Bears at home on a Monday night. I had the pleasure of being there to hear their fans outcheer us 100-0 all night long. Wasn't even a contest.

We are 0-2 vs Bridgewater i believe, thought we might exorcise that demon this afternoon. Guess not.