Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This team is still vulnerable up the gut or off tackle plays and will give up big plays there. They do pursue better on sweeps or screens. Need a run stuffing LB to help out Parsons... thought LVE would be the solution but apparently not.

Hard to make plays when your on the bench.......that's on the coach.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Happens all the time. But don’t let me stop you from overreacting because it’s hilarious!

Since it happens ‘all the time’, cite your many examples of this phenomenon among eventual Conference Champions - nevermind Superbowl Champions. We’ll give you a little wiggle room. So wiggle, Rockport.

blueblood70

Reaction score
crazy day
NFL is this way
best to lose an AFC game now end the big head streak and wake up the team while not losing much ground..
Dak looked in fog not sure why maybe its his grandma and his depression..
OL was bad
DL bad for much of the run game
this was circa end of 19/2020 type game..

last week total team win, today total team loss..

Lots of teachable reboot moments, back to practice get this shizzle fixed up..

lets burn this out of our minds 24hr rule..not looking for how everything's over and everyone sux threads all week.,.

Please stop the drama its one loss thats it..

Barewulf

Reaction score
Always thought Bridgewater was a novelty as an NFL QB, but I guess I have to admit, he's better than Dak.

Shane612

Reaction score
Next game will be interesting.
Good teams bounce back after a bad outing, while bad teams fold like a cheap umbrella.
Was 6-1 just an aberration?
Was Diggs intercept streak just a wild crazy anomaly?
Nobody knows; it's not like we have anything to compare it to the last 25 years.....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Stat of the day......Cowboys had 10 tackles for loss today. 10! And they still lost. I can't imagine many teams in NFL history have done that and lost.

:popcorn:

Hadenough

Reaction score
This team just had one of those days like everyone on this board has had at some time in their life. Nothing went right!
Move on and get back to practice. Throw this game film in the trash and get ready for Atlanta.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
They ate the cheese. Seriously, this is exactly what Parcells was talking about. Everyone from the owner down to the ballboys thought that the team could get cute. The fluke win last week just reinforced the idea that Dallas could play half *** and still win.

Coaches: That was about the most uninspired game plan I have seen all year. Just vanilla stuff. Not sure if they thought they would rather hold onto their wrinkles or if they were just lazy but that was the worst game that MM, KM and MQ have coached.

Dak was rusty as hell and simply didn't look ready to play. From a film standpoint, he didn't look like he was prepared and some of his decisions were poor beyond just the throws.

The O-line was really bad on both passing and running.

Defense? Ugh. Tackle someone. Don't just ride him.

Its not time to panic. The only reason people should be worried is if Denver figured something out that other teams are going to exploit. Dallas' poor run defense for example.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Did not see the whole game but if Greg the leg missed another FG, that should be caused for concerns. The only kicker worst is Mason Crosby who is only automatic against us.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Like a lot of y’all, Dak Prescott references the 2018 shutout in Indianapolis as one of the only other times he can remember so few things breaking in the Cowboys’ favor the way they did today.

That was the game I was thinking......the whole team failed to show up that day.....same thing here. :banghead:

ksadler1

Reaction score
Is there anyone on this staff that can keep this teams ego in check? I liked seeing the teams confidence but l had a feeling they were drinking too much kool-aid lately...

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Is there anyone on this staff that can keep this teams ego in check? I liked seeing the teams confidence but l had a feeling they were drinking too much kool-aid lately...

They drunk so much they still can't tell you the flavor.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

You would think that's McCarthy's job.....Like I've been saying since last year.....he pretty much does nothing.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I really wish we had made some type of trade at the deadline, would have been nice.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This team just had one of those days like everyone on this board has had at some time in their life. Nothing went right!
Move on and get back to practice. Throw this game film in the trash and get ready for Atlanta.

If only i had a big paycheck coming to me this week after the game to make me feel better after an embarrassing loss. Yeah, that would do it. LOL......i would get over this quick.