Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns post game thread ***

fivetwos

Reaction score
Can you spill that tea, please? How did he lie?
The whole "I watched every play" thing.

Even without that, Jerry got sold again.....

Yeah sure, keep your next offensive genius. No, I dont at ALL mind your radio shows.....just pay me millions so I can set up my family.

It's not a great look when a HOF QB says publicly you have a "low football IQ"

NumOneQB

Reaction score
One defensive player doesn't change this defense. We probably would have picked Diggs. Lamb does change the offense.

it still gives them more talent on defense. They have plenty on offense without Lamb. Plus a trade down would’ve probably netted them an extra pick. No telling what happens there.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Come on, now. Where's our moral victory guys?

I'm so glad I didn't waste my Sunday watching this collection of turds.

Another glorious Sunday of golf as far away from this dumpster fire as I could get.

There's only one way to follow this collection of chumps. Root for them and bet against them. I'm up $200.00 so far this season. I'll be well over a grand before this clown show is over.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Butt hurt? Yeah I just watched my team lose....shouldn't' you be butt hurt since you stopped watching the game? Bailed out in the 3rd quarter. So you have no place to tell ANYONE how to be a fan or what could've happened this game.

Losing 41-14 in the 4th is not a game I want to finish watching. I could care less what you think about that. Again, if you or anyone else thought a victory was still possible after 3 quarters that's your deal.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
dont know whats going ot happen but the head coach is going to have to make some tough decisions or the season is going to be lost really soon he better start evaluation of his coaches his players and what they are doing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Losing 41-14 in the 4th is not a game I want to finish watching. I could care less what you think about that. Again, if you or anyone else thought a victory was still possible after 3 quarters that's your deal.

Your point is irrelevant. You didn't watch the 2nd half. Nothing left to say.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

He walked off after answering this one question! Just another over paid bum!

"I already have a hard enough job myself. It’s all about attacking and I don’t feel like we’re doing that at all as a unit.”

*I* have a hard job.
*We* aren't doing it as a unit.

The pronouns tell you all you need to know.