Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
We went from NO RISK Garrett to Gamblin' man McCarthy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but we look the same. Can't pass inside the red zone. Can't cover or pressure the passer. we got 2 turnovers (I'm not counting the hail Mary) and still allowed 21 points on a half. Special teams aren't very special. Bad coaching decisions. Let's hope it's because this is essentially the preseason for many of our players.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What team would ever let their kicker, who admitted that he’s got no confidence and is still “feeling his way back” to being healthy, STILL kick in a real game with no contingency plan?

Agreed, and I was saying I wanted 2 kickers and a punter. I wanted that Finnish kicker. At least if Z struggled, WHICH HE HAS, we could have someone to go to.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
McCarthy has made a handful of really stupid decisions that have been low reward high risk.

Garrett was just too timid.
There’s no analytics I’m aware if that’s says go for a 60 yard FG that, given a miss, gives the ball to the GOAT at the 50 with 15 seconds left.
There’s gambling with the odds in your favor and then there’s betting your wad on a long shot. That’s not what analytics is supposed to be about.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You have left Dak in a shootout with not even trying to establish a run game. Watch the bucs play off of it but we will leave Dak to try to do it himself. We have Elliot and he had been open to dump offs and he isn’t being used. If nothing changes in the second half it will be ugly. You can’t go against brady and have a shootout. Tryi to run at least…

Status
Not open for further replies.