Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
I hope your “geniuses” are smart enough to know we are throwing the ball because that’s what the Bucs are giving us. Welcome to 2021. Take what they give you.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Gonna have to run a bit, Bucs pass rush was a problem last 4 snaps. 32 pass, 7 runs in 1H

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Mike McCarthys in game decisions are akin to some fan playing a video game.

Why exactly is he here again? To babysit Quinn and Moore?

It's our special teams decisions.....which makes you wonder who is making those decisions. To try a 60 yard FG...and give Brady the ball @ mid field w/ time....that's just dumb football. Lucky we didn't give up pts.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
both teams are doing it..why would run agaisnt the bets run defense in football/ its working outside of our kicker this game would be 21-20 does that not compute with you all.we should be blown out according to 100% of the national media and many fans here

this is a game we are in it..thats shock to most

yes i am fine with it. not too confident as i think we’ve had our chances and haven’t capitalized but let’s see what shapes up. I just hope they don’t force feed zeke

CWR

Reaction score
From what I can see gentlemen this Cowboys team is going to be a good football team. We all knew running was going to be a struggle with the youth and lack of muscle up the middle but I really didn't think Moore would just refuse to even try.. That is absolutely disgusting. The flip side is that aside from a couple of bad reads Dak has been on point. But if we don't find just a hint of balance in the second half they will continue to tee off on Dak and eventually start to get to him. Anthony Brown needs to be benched at halftime. The Bucs have done the majority of their damage through the air against him. It's time to see what Canady can do.. Or Wright.. or anybody who isn't just going to be out there playing patsy with Antonio Brown and Godwin..

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

superonyx

Reaction score
havent seen much from Zeke at all, 32 attempts for Dak, says a lot about what they think
Yea says a lot about what they think of moving that defensive line. No one runs against this team. I guess we should be the next team to fail.

Cydios

Reaction score
So we know Bucs will adjust.. do you think Dallas does the same thing?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What team would ever let their kicker, who admitted that he’s got no confidence and is still “feeling his way back” to being healthy, STILL kick in a real game with no contingency plan?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What do you think the score is if we are pounding Zeke right now?

But you don't have to pound Zeke.. you can run him on some tosses and some off tackle.. At least make the defense respect the run.. If this keeps up Dak will get killed in the second half because the d-line is going to pin their ears back and come balls to wall after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.