Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
I almost thought Zuerline was gonna hit that, just to show me how stupid I am for punking him so hard. The NFL likes to make people look stupid like that.

Still can't believe how ridiculous it was to attempt it though. Lol

OldJarhead

Reaction score
I really don't see much difference. The offense is flashy but once in the red zone it's stagnate. The secondary is a joke and the LB's are all lost. Dak is making some good throws, but he is also making some horrible ones. To be honest his first pass of the game could have been much better. If you think about it, had he led Cooper down field it may have been a 98 yd TD pass. There was no coverage over the top that I saw, I could be wrong. All in all he's played pretty good. Made some really good decisions and led the team really well.

I've never liked the OC or the HC so I'm not gonna comment on them. The FG attempt at the end of the half was just plain stupid. Desperation is the word that comes to mind. I almost wonder if the phone on the sideline rang and JJ called Mike and said, "Hey, why don't we try a long one?" and then just hung up.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
On pace to score 32 and give up 42. That’s right where they were when Dak went down last year. There’s no such thing as a magic defensive coordinator.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude I'm making fun of you for the hundreds of predictions about this game you made. You wanted it. Now you got it
You musta forgot that Dak playing well is what I wanted. I just didn't think it would happen.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the game now. Hopefully you do also.

Cydios

Reaction score
This game should be tied at least.... but no one in the preseason checked the kickers..?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
How easy is it to play defense if you do t have to think? They do t have to play it guess run.

Status
Not open for further replies.