Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
So Dak can't play against a good team huh? If we had any defense we'd be ahead at the half against the Super Bowl champs.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
havent seen much from Zeke at all, 32 attempts for Dak, says a lot about what they think

superonyx

Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome tonight, this Cowboys team has something. Going blow for blow with Brady and that defense is impressive. We will only get better as the season goes.

‘Dak is playing amazing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
For the record, before we beat up coaching and this team.....if not for Lamb's drops and missed field goals......they are winning this game.

Sydla

Reaction score
Oh Sorry Guru, I thought you knew this is the super bowl champs with Tom Brady. LOLO LOL LOL

So that's the excuse? It's Tom Brady so it's fine to give up 250 yards and 21 points in a half?

Hahaha. You guys really do struggle to admit reality. This team lacks talent up front and at the one CB spot. They have little to no pass rush and Brown is an easy pass target.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First half observations:

• Dak has looked very good
  • Brady defies age
  • Anthony Brown sucks
  • Two take-aways by the Cowboy's defense!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
You telling me that we can't do what Brady and Brown did on that bomb? I don't care what defense we are playing. QB paid like the best, the best WR trio in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.