Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyuta

Reaction score
its always something,team has been letting down Dak since he came in but he still gets blamed by half the fans.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t like the fact we have thrown so many more passes compared to runs and we need a better balance but the cowboys are getting whatever they want spreading them out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak throwing 30 times a half is not a good recipe.
rally they arent tyign to run much either you tak what the defnse gives you..Daks got a lot fo yards NOT GARBAGE yards//i thought he was going to be rusty according to a to of you all??

this is the best run defense in football the gp is to move a lot of those passes were short to stat the game..the Gameplan is solid..i like it.its working is it not?

they will run more later i suspect

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Keep passing it until they shut it down. Forcing the run game with Tampa's D line doesn't make sense
I agree.....you're seeing defensive line go down....eventually the run game will be more effective after adjustments made by the Buccaneers. But I don't recommend keep trying to run.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Enjoyed the first half!
Bipolar posting not so much.

Running game? 7 for 20?
Is that a running game?

Time of possession in our favor.
First down in our favor.
Total plays our favor.
Turnovers our favor.

Yards per play....we losing!

SackMaster

Reaction score
If we can somehow help Brown on D without opening up a huge hole somewhere else, I think our D at least makes the TB O work for it.

But if Brown keeps on getting beat by Brown, week 1 will likely be a disappointment.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I don't get how the Jones brain trust doesn't see the need for a solid DT

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I mean if the kicker does his job, Dak has 20 points which isn't all that different than Brady with 21 points and all those yards.
Brady turned the ball over twice

Stop ignoring his horrible accuracy in the red zone

Status
Not open for further replies.