Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Gallup is not what you'd call a consistent player. He returns and what? We still lack a number one, move the chains guy. This offense was not built to succeed. It was built to SAVE

I know people are laying into Lamb but what's he supposed to do? There is literally slop out there around him. Tampa has basically doubled/tripled him and dared any other WR to beat one on one coverage. They can't. That's not to excuse Lamb who had some issues tonight but no one should be surprised that he was largely a non factor in this game.............. Tampa basically said, we'll take him away, beat us elsewhere.

We can't. Becuase the rest of the WRs suck.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL the sucker that put him as their starting QB...
And it is the only QB he has BAHAHAHAHA
gSwiKT2.png

I told all of my friends not to draft him because I saw this coming from a mile away haha.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Give them eight tries from the one; with penalties they will miss a 54 yard field goal.

jedishogun

Reaction score
Dak rushing out to hurry up and give the ball back to Brady. I don’t want to hear Daks robotic Cliché answers when the press talks to him. It gets so annoying.

Heath

Reaction score
I'm 55 years old and a Cowboy fan since I was 7-8 years old.

This may actually be the most uninspired game I've ever seen Dallas play. It's unbelievably boring. Dak looks like he has ZERO rapport with anyone out there.

I'm going to bed, and I'll be curious what excuses get trotted put by Jerruh, Stephen, Mike, Kellen, Dak, etc in the pressers after the putrid display tonight.

Cee Dee is not a #1. I've been leaning toward that, and tonight proved it, although the others out there haven't made it easier for him to get open. Pollard can't block to save his life (or Dak's). Tyler has held his own at LT. Micah is easily the most disruptive player on the team. Zeke looked good, but Moore just keeps going AWAY from him. Moore's play-calling was...weird and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.