Game Day Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread

Bluefin

Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford has almost the exact contract that Damon "snacks" Harrison got. Whatcha think bout that

It's done.

And Tyrone Crawford's 2017 base salary ($7.25M) is already guaranteed for injury and becomes full guaranteed on the third day of the '17 league year.

Dallas could avoid that by designating TC as a June release, but I'm not expecting such a move.

Crawford is a good player who appears to be overpaid at this time. We need good players no matter the size of their paycheck.

There's enough work to be done next year without creating another hole.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford has almost the exact contract that Damon "snacks" Harrison got. Whatcha think bout that
er,,,ah,,, Tyrone is inhumanly strong but the magic 8 ball floats up from the inky **** inside it and points to 'but of course' to the "snacks",,,, what can you do about it?

lukin2006

Reaction score
With all the talk of head injuries, why isn't head-butting an automatic ejection, I lost what little respect I had for the Tampa QB after that head butt.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Crawford, through last week, has quietly put 22 hurries this season. That puts him 12th in the NFL, and just two behind JPP (the nearer Giants competitor given their positions) and Vic Beasley. He gets dumped on a lot around here, but he's not really a bad player.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The crowd was good tonight and excellent in the fourth quarter. I think the biggest crowd the bucs played in front of this year was 70k and I think there was like 85k plus tonight in the building. The crowd was deafening on those final 3 bucs drives. I think it affected their pass protection big time.

Bluefin

Reaction score
My worse nightmare is that the Cowboys fall in love with Irving ( he did awesome tonight. A freaking monster)' then rationalize that w Irving, tank, t Crawford, Gregory, and tapper coming back we got all the firepower we need at DE.

I'm not worried.

Randy Gregory is one failed test away from a minimum one year vacation that may never end. DeMarcus Lawrence is also in the Substances of Abuse program and has a bad back. Charles Tapper was yet to play a snap in the NFL. David Irving flashes dominance at times and is invisible at other times. Tyrone Crawford is a good player who played through a major injury last year when many would not and is playing out of position this year in order to help the unit and defense.

Terrell McClain, Jack Crawford and Ryan Davis are all set to become unrestricted free agents.

Some new players are a must.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Brandon Carr needed to make that INT, it was right there BOTTOM LINE. He's my little cousin but I only call it like I see it!

JS22

Reaction score
Poor Romo lovers, have to wait another week or so. Sorry guys.

No need to gloat.

I'm a Romo "lover" and am thrilled that Dak put the debate to rest. He could have crumbled under the pressure like so many others. But he stepped up and had one of his best performances of the season. That's a HUGELY positive sign for his future.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The crowd was good tonight and excellent in the fourth quarter. I think the biggest crowd the bucs played in front of this year was 70k and I think there was like 85k plus tonight in the building. The crowd was deafening on those final 3 bucs drives. I think it affected their pass protection big time.

It was weird hearing it get loud enough on TV that you knew it was affecting the play, and then notice the big screen and that the game was in Dallas.

Silverstar

Reaction score

I believe it was over 93K in attendance.

:dance:

windjc

Reaction score
No need to gloat.

I'm a Romo "lover" and am thrilled that Dak put the debate to rest. He could have crumbled under the pressure like so many others. But he stepped up and had one of his best performances of the season. That's a HUGELY positive sign for his future.
Oh, there is CERTAINLY a reason to gloat. Its the fans and mediots that create the unnecessary noise. Its like home fans cheering on third down when your team has the ball. Fans in Dallas want to complain, its what they do best and it threatens to hurt the team. Fortunately our most important players don't care and ignore the noise.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Its wasn't pretty, but I will take it.

We tried everything we could to give this game away, some of the most horrible playcalling I have seen in quite some time. We are dam lucky that Irving went beast mode in the 4th.

We had 6 FG attempts, that is just sad......................we will not win games in the playoffs kicking FGs