Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

CB61

Reaction score
They didn't call one for Zeke or Bease even though it looked like a facemask. The inconsistency of the officiating grates me to no end.
It's league-wide though I'm sure that doesn't make you feel any better sure doesn't make me feel any better the NFL needs to address it and soon but I'm not getting my hopes up

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I'm not impressed a bit. Sloppy play, and again more predictable anemic play calling. The oline was blown off the ball all game, every yd Zeke gained he did on his own, just more signs this team goes no where in the playoffs. Our offense is like riding a 3 legged mule. Clapper, linehan have got to be run out of town after this season.

mmohican29

Reaction score
So true. But you gotta admit our division stunk.

Not so much. This is the NFL's vision. Incredible parity maintaining interest through all 17 weeks of the season.

Dallas beat New Orleans, Philly 2x and 6 other teams

Philly beat LA Rams, Houston and 5 other teams

We are deserving, and Philly might make it as well. The North also still has Minnesota in play.

The AFC South still has 2 more teams with a chance.

The Steelers are fighting for their lives right now. Baltimore just dismantled the Chargers.

There are no great Divisions.

CB61

Reaction score
See the officials are trying to change the outcome of the Saints Steelers game 2 maybe something there maybe not but they're not letting anybody flight today that's for sure holding on the Saints could have been called very easily to and I didn't see much on the replay after the five yards anyway

CB61

Reaction score
Well now maybe they're going to call holding unbelievable that we have this many horrible officiating crews in the NFL it just missed a holding on the one that called pass interference could have been offsetting if anything guess these referees want their 15 minutes of fame or like I said they're betting on the damn games

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
I love all this negative Nelly talk. This team wasn't picked to do squat this year and they won the division, and beat Philly twice who happened to be defending champs. I think they can beat Seattle but need to get Cooper more involved. We shall see what happens.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s a new season now my friends.
Rock-baby---- i hope we shut it down til playoffs...rest these guys and get em jacked up like "Crazed Dogs" ( LT )...we got to put behind us
the little slump of our offense...and come out like Philly did last year...i am very worried about our O line but you never know if these guys
can get jacked up and play their butts off...and have someone on our offensive coaching and game scheming to unveil a plan that "gels"
our offense with intensity our Defensive coaches brought to our D when we played the saints...we cant be the same ol same ol or its one
and done...hope Garrett coaches like its his last breath....and we pull out all stops....and maybe our less than consistent Dak can take a
page from Nick Foles last year....anything can happen if we play like "Crazed Dogs"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love all this negative Nelly talk. This team wasn't picked to do squat this year and they won the division, and beat Philly twice who happened to be defending champs. I think they can beat Seattle but need to get Cooper more involved. We shall see what happens.
Westcoast-baby---- Lets close the door on regular season thinking...shut down til playoff time...rest our guys and get em jacked up to play
Lights out...pull out all stops....mentality of Crazed Dogs ( LT )...nothing to lose....leave it all our on the field...bring same intensity to both offense and defense like our beatdown on the Saints day...last year Nick Foles chose to be better than he had ever been during playoffs and SB....Dak
can choose same mentality...get all players to open a new door to be better than they have ever been...and who knows?..stranger stuff has happened...play like we already know their plays on defense and play like no one is going to stop us on offense...WHY NOT???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know the dealio
Brain---- If somehow someway...we can bring that same mentality and intensity on both offense and defense like we did on Saints Day anything
can happen....we saw this year esepcially how the NFL's parity is such that any team in the playoffs ( just about ) could get out of their minds "hot"
and run the table..how about 2011's Giants...6-6...finished 9-7...and ran the table and put the hurt on Pats SB?...no one saw that coming...so many
of these teams if things line up right can run the table....maybe Dak and O Line and offense and defense can go on a 4-game binge of intensity and over the top competency and over the top ball bouncing in our favor and refs continue to be over the top incompetent and miss calls against us...well then i like our chances to lift up the Lombardi...in fact i may have to lay down a quadruple Platinum Guarantee...Cowboys SB Champs?

JustChip

Reaction score
Congrats on the win but lets be honest, if we don't get those 2 turnovers we could have very well lost the game. Unless dramatic changes are made on the offense look for a quick exit from the playoffs.

The offense certainly didn't perform lights-out, but I honestly was more disappointed in the defense. Yes, they got the 2 turnovers (only 1 of which the defense forced), but Tampa was able to move the ball almost without impunity. And giving up a long TD drive just before the half and the end of the game reminded me of the defense of the past - predicated on a bend, but don't break philosophy. It's the kind of philosophy that even Romo couldn't overcome in the 2014 playoffs.

CWR

Reaction score
Feels awesome to be the NFC EAST champs!!! However, this offense needs to get clicking. Weren't world beaters before Indy but we were improving and moving the ball.

Which is why I play most of the starters next week and try to get the offense on track!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I was talking about a run play troll, go away.

You were talking about how SL rarely runs Dak in the red zone

The plays called are creating easy scoring opportunities that are being missed

That isn't Linehans fault

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rock-baby---- i hope we shut it down til playoffs...rest these guys and get em jacked up like "Crazed Dogs" ( LT )...we got to put behind us
the little slump of our offense...and come out like Philly did last year...i am very worried about our O line but you never know if these guys
can get jacked up and play their butts off...and have someone on our offensive coaching and game scheming to unveil a plan that "gels"
our offense with intensity our Defensive coaches brought to our D when we played the saints...we cant be the same ol same ol or its one
and done...hope Garrett coaches like its his last breath....and we pull out all stops....and maybe our less than consistent Dak can take a
page from Nick Foles last year....anything can happen if we play like "Crazed Dogs"
Gorico my friend I’m right there with you. Anything can happen in the playoffs and this team with he o line and Dak’s weaknesses seems to be on a mission. Let’s do this.