Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
no they weren’t, only some talking heads. Dallas was favored by 17.5 and anybody that was rational was picking Dallas. The only question was if Dak would choke, because Dallas was better in every respect to TB.
They did what they were supposed to, which is more than I've come to expect from them, so they deserve credit for that.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Kellen Moore was outstanding. I'm not surprised the board largely ignored it. He's just the gag reflex fall guy for fans when things go wrong.
So was Quinn. Each coordinator brought it. It was like whatever that was in Washington last week was some kind of mirage.

GINeric

Reaction score
Three biggest victories of the year: Minnesota, Philadelphia and Tampa Bay have been good games by Prescott. Hopefully, he's got a few more in him this year. But we need the defense to play like it did, too. That's the part of the team game that some just don't seem to get. When the defense plays well, then a couple of three-and-outs at the beginning of the game don't matter. If the defense is playing poorly, then those three-and-outs become significant.

I can't wait to read the spin that the low IQ Dak haters put on this win "that matters" like they did when we beat other playoff teams during the season.

gimmesix

Reaction score
It's the old "Cowboy Joe" logo from the 60s.
Did everyone have a Joe back then? The university I attended had a Runnin' Joe with scalp in hand until the PC police caught him.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Refreshing to see a defense that can hold down the fort until the offense finds it's groove. For so many years the offense had to chase points because of a below average defense. Brady not scoring a point until the 4th quarter was spectacular.
Got the pressure turned up, even against a QB known to get the ball out of his hands quickly. Parsons was a Lion tonight.