Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady wont get his seventh against our boys tonight too much defense he will be rattled and frustrated allot I think he likely throws at least two picks tonight. :flagwave:

BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how did we go from just a shoe issues to rumor of MRi to "heard a pop?" I hope his ankle can hold up all year!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Revenge for last year's game or does Brady continue his unbeaten streak vs the Cowboys?
I’m ready for an above average season. This team is hungry on defense. I’m not sure what the office will bring but I think they can hold their own. Come on we only lost Cooper in the left tackle

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Revenge for last year's game or does Brady continue his unbeaten streak vs the Cowboys?

Brain---even for Brady all good things come to an end....Cowboys carry Bucs to locker room on stretchers

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m ready for an above average season. This team is hungry on defense. I’m not sure what the office will bring but I think they can hold their own. Come on we only lost Cooper in the left tackle

mr Whirlwin---- thanks man....cause its true.....yes we did lose LT Smith and got a new Beast LT Smith...yes a bit green but i heard game time He is Mean....he must throttle back so not to get penalties for driving

opponents to ground....he wants to rip their hearts out.....i will take the 2022-23 version of Dallas Cowboys all day over 2021-22 version....when you get on this level a lot is about "heart"...and Tyler eats opponents

hearts...along with Dak and Pollard and Zeke and Shultz and Ceedee and love me some Noah Brown and the UDFA receiver who displaced our 3rd round pick...he is a beast..(rememeber Drew Pearson UDFA )

..plus all good things must come to an end

Brady has never lost to Dallas....that STOPS TONIGHT.....the GOAT will have to do some head lowering at AT&T.....and i never once yet mentioned the real Monster....the New Dallas D....and i heard

they have not fed any of those Tasmanian devils for a week?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Whirlwin---- thanks man....cause its true.....yes we did lose LT Smith and got a new Beast LT Smith...yes a bit green but i heard game time He is Mean....he must throttle back so not to get penalties for driving

opponents to ground....he wants to rip their hearts out.....i will take the 2022-23 version of Dallas Cowboys all day over 2021-22 version....when you get on this level a lot is about "heart"...and Tyler eats opponents

hearts...along with Dak and Pollard and Zeke and Shultz and Ceedee and love me some Noah Brown and the UDFA receiver who displaced our 3rd round pick...he is a beast..(rememeber Drew Pearson UDFA )

..plus all good things must come to an end

Brady has never lost to Dallas....that STOPS TONIGHT.....the GOAT will have to do some head lowering at AT&T.....and i never once yet mentioned the real Monster....the New Dallas D....and i heard

they have not fed any of those Tasmanian devils for a week?
I’m loving the rookie tight end

Status
Not open for further replies.