Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m loving the rookie tight end

Whirl---oh man Me2...Jake Ferguson is a Dalton Shultz exact copy but tougher and better blocker and catches everythng....rememeber no one in NFL before 2020 season and when Jarwin went down

that Shultz would rise to occasion and beyond....i also love Peyton Hendershot....look out man....he may be better than Shultz or Ferguson???....Cowboys got their thumb on the pulse went it comes

not only to drafting but finding undrafted free agents....give them their shot.....i will be honest i was so upset during offseason at our super conservative approach....but that is why they make millions

at their job.....Cowboys just about youngest team in NFL.....maybe coach is saying all the training is over for tonight....why dont you guys just go have FUN and bring Big D the Big W??

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know if Brady will come out super focused because of the break up. Or if she’s right he should be done lol
You know that has got to be a distraction for him, or maybe he comes out and say's I'll show you B*&%$@ (Missy) and plays lights out (He still throws 2 picks and loses)

Status
Not open for further replies.