Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys better show up every week this season or they’ll be battling to stay out of the basement in the NFC East. The division is currently 3-0. Kudos to the Giants for battling back against last seasons number one seed in the AFC on the road. Let’s see if the Cowboys show up with some energy tonight or they look like the same flat, uninspired team that lost to San Francisco in the playoffs

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry Jones on the field shaking hands:facepalm: God . Save the
We will lose by 14 or more because Cheap Steven won’t sign a real free agent receiver like the Eagles did. You guys DO know that we are 20 million BELOW the salary cap, the lowest payroll in the league? Amari Cooper would’ve cost us 11 million this year so why did we cut him? Answer…Cheap Steve cares only about making money and he couldn’t care less about championships. Total JOKE.

Stephen thinks the salary cap is part of his coming inheritance.:facepalm:

Reactions: BAT

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not gonna lie, Brady is my non-Cowboys man crush. He's that guy I can always rely on to produce wins when my team is mediocre-ing it up. Not sure what that's all about. Gotta be some sort of defense mechanism in response to all these years of nothing from the Boys lol. My brain is seeking out some sort of refuge.

Totally indifferent about him but with 7 SB rings you gotta respect him!
Have no fear we got the anti-Brady leading us!!
P.S. If anyone is missing their sofa cover inquire to the man below.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pregame show nothing but TB love…
That is ok, let them talk the talk, we will walk the walk.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I don't see us winning this, unless our D proves otherwise. I just hope we look decent because we have a manageable chunk of the schedule coming up.

You forget this team loves to be front runners. I think we actually win this game, and the fans, Jones Boys, Michael Irvin and the media overreact and the hype train leaves the station

Of course it will end up a fiery wreck— but not for a little while. Enjoy your ride on the Cowboys!XPress

200w.gif

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Totally indifferent about him but with 7 SB rings you gotta respect him!
Have no fear we got the anti-Brady leading us!!
P.S. If anyone is missing their sofa cover inquire to the man below.

LMAO @ that suit :lmao2:

I'm all about bold statements but man...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think we will lose by 14, but I do agree that we should have spent money on at least 2 WR's not named James Washington....brain dead to hold onto all that cap money!!!

Yes they could have done a better job, but I don’t think there were many options. Fans still would be whining no matter what they did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.