Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We will lose by 14 or more because Cheap Steven won’t sign a real free agent receiver like the Eagles did. You guys DO know that we are 20 million BELOW the salary cap, the lowest payroll in the league? Amari Cooper would’ve cost us 11 million this year so why did we cut him? Answer…Cheap Steve cares only about making money and he couldn’t care less about championships. Total JOKE.
It is hard to watch us trot out Noah Brown as a WR2 (or even Gallup when he comes back) knowing we have all this cap space. In today's NFL you have to have 2 stud receivers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will lose by 14 or more because Cheap Steven won’t sign a real free agent receiver like the Eagles did. You guys DO know that we are 20 million BELOW the salary cap, the lowest payroll in the league? Amari Cooper would’ve cost us 11 million this year so why did we cut him? Answer…Cheap Steve cares only about making money and he couldn’t care less about championships. Total JOKE.[/QUOTE]

Just like your post.

Mannix

Reaction score
CeeDee with the all white knee high wigwams....bad look!!!

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
GO COWBOYS!

My heart wants us to come out and play solid and win comfortably, but then logic kicks in and reminds me of the ownership, coaching, and the fact we didn't make any moves that would improve the team; if anything the offense may have declined comparing to last year. I would like to go with my heart with Cowboys winning 34-17, 31-13 and hope logic does not prevail.

GO COWBOYS!

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't see us winning this, unless our D proves otherwise. I just hope we look decent because we have a manageable chunk of the schedule coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.