Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Thanks, Gaede. I try to be reasonable. To be fair, I've teased visionary quite a bit over the years. He can call me out on any debate if he wants to. But I do wish we spent more time talking about specific points and not on vague references to my posting style.

I appreciate the comment. At the end of the day, we're all huge fans, and we're all completely bummed by this season. It's getting pretty bad.

You are not reasonable with Jason Garrett.. Your an apologist for him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Yes.

You don't even know what you don't know.

But continue saying the same things about the spare parts on this team. The same things you've said over and over and over again for the last two decades. Maybe one day we'll find the right headlights and tires to get this jalopy humming.

Yeah, because there Oline picks they've made have been stellar in the 1st round lately. They get guys off the scrap heap and they play because they have good coaching. We have to have blue chips to make anything work and it still doesn't!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Hats off to the giants.they had injuries too but they keep chucking the ball.they are not afraid to play football as opposed to Garrett who went into a clapping frenzy after we settled for 2 fgs against the patriots.

Where is giants vs pats game thread?

alicetooljam

Reaction score
LOL. Pittsburgh blows out Cleveland with a backup.

Again, you Garrett homers, explain to me how 0-7 is acceptable?

If the Jones family had balls and common sense, they'd fired Garrett tomorrow.

I hear what youre saying....but Ben played today...

daveferr33

Reaction score
Garrett should of been replaced a few years ago when Romo was younger. Jerry wasted Romo's prime waiting on Garrett to "learn" to be a head coach.

I get depressed about that. The Parcells regime gift wrapped a franchise qb to the Jones family. And they put his growth in the hands of a career backup who's coaching experience consisted of 2 years as a qb coach.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I still can't believe we started this year with Randle as our starting RB. That decision is just so indicative of how we approached this season. This season ultimately belongs to the people who chose the players for this team

Harris is actually being used as a receiver in Gnats land and probably has more TDs than all of our WRs combined. Our coaches thought he was onlt a special teams guy...even though he shined when given offensive opportunities. JG is totally inept. He went with Randel as our starting RB...Weeden as a backup QB...Street as a 3rd WR...yeah ok

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I have come to the unfortunate realization that even if Romo had not gotten hurt, this team would still be struggling. The only saving grace would be the crappyness of the division.

I have that same feeling, then I remember that we did have some resemblance of an offense with Tony. For the most part the defense has done enough.

Aven8

Reaction score
Dallas looks like idiots I don't know how many times.. even guys like Pacman turn it around in other teams. Harris a special team ace at best here dominates with the Giants. Even freaking Marty B does damage. What's the deal with us?

It's a senority thing around here. Somebody has to die to get playing time! ;)

khiladi

Reaction score
Firing Garrett would implicitly prove that Jerry screwed guys like Wade and Callahan for this clown... And prove guys like TO and Crayton right.. It would mean he's wasted Romo's career for this guy's training, which is obviously not working..

It would take Jerry to overlook his ego...