Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

lostar2009

Reaction score
Going for Cassel is why we are 0-7. There is no way in hell a qb can come in week 3 and make a difference. Kellen Moore should have been the guy up as he already knew the offense and now we paying the price. This is why I blame JJ.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, because there Oline picks they've made have been stellar in the 1st round lately. They get guys off the scrap heap and they play because they have good coaching. We have to have blue chips to make anything work and it still doesn't!

Now you're desperately cherry picking to get out of this with some dignity.

All I can tell you is you would be pointed and laughed at by the entire NFL world for thinking the Giants front office isn't vastly superior to the Cowboys. Hence there, you know, recent Championships.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hardly. I'm babysitting you guys until you sober up again.

There'll be time for those discussions again later in the week.

Whats going to change later in the week?

Garrett sucks now........Garrett will suck then........Garrett cant win one dam game without Romo, but I cant wait to hear the excuses later this week. Even bad coaches don't lose 7 straight.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I wouldn't let Romo see the field the rest of the year...

I don't see us beating Washington one time... that's 7-9 right there at best...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
What on earth is Jerry doing wrong besides making JG his coach?

Dallas has a good roster, a great QB, and really good talent evaluator in Will McClay.

What we lack is coaching.

3rd and 2 with the game and season On the line and our best play was a back shoulder pass to Dez Bryant.

Come on...

Perfect pass dropped it . No excuses

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, because there Oline picks they've made have been stellar in the 1st round lately. They get guys off the scrap heap and they play because they have good coaching. We have to have blue chips to make anything work and it still doesn't!

Risen star is delusional.

Guy thinks you have to have a perfect roster to win.

His agenda against Jerry Jones clouds everything and he bases all of his opinions around that agenda.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Stearling Moore..............you know, the guy that couldn't cover his shadow in Big D.............totally shut Dez down today.

Maybe if Dez spent more time on the practice field......especially the jugs machine.......and less time yelling at reporters than maybe he would not get owned by scrubs on Sunday.

Not really. Dez mostly had safety help over the top and either levontar David or that other kid under cutting every route.

When Moore was on Dez ISO he didn't do much to stop him. Dez had a bad game today though.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas looks like idiots I don't know how many times.. even guys like Pacman turn it around in other teams. Harris a special team ace at best here dominates with the Giants. Even freaking Marty B does damage. What's the deal with us?

I was thinking about this the other week.. Pacman is playing quietly in Cincinatti..

Aven8

Reaction score
Risen star is delusional.

Guy thinks you have to have a perfect roster to win.

His agenda against Jerry Jones clouds everything and he bases all of his opinions around that agenda.

Right. It's funny because he blames everybody but the HC.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Going for Cassel is why we are 0-7. There is no way in hell a qb can come in week 3 and make a difference. Kellen Moore should have been the guy up as he already knew the offense and now we paying the price. This is why I blame JJ.

Do you really believe what you did just said? You really think a guy that was brought in at the end of training camp was a better option than getting Cassel?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

My goodness, its not all Cassel. With the talent that Garrett has amassed in his 5 yr roster building process any experienced NFL QB should be able to come in here with this simplistic antiquated offense and just line up, play and get a win or two. Remember this is the long awaited roster that was to be the stuff dynasties are made of. At least thats what we were being told and to be patient because the payoff was coming and it would be a tremendous payoff for years and years with a competitive team that would contend every year.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats going to change later in the week?

Garrett sucks now........Garrett will suck then........Garrett cant win one dam game without Romo, but I cant wait to hear the excuses later this week. Even bad coaches don't lose 7 straight.

Later in the week people will have sobered up, finished with the emotional outbursts, and will be in a better position to have more reasonable conversations. And I won't be dashing from thread to thread moderating posts.

And Garrett still won't suck and still won't be the actual problem in Dallas. My arguments aren't going to change, so you can just go back to last week's if you want a little preview of what I think. I'm still going to say that nobody who knows anything thinks the problem is with the coaching staff.