Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs post game thread***

bkeavs

Reaction score
The coaching has had its share of problems. And they made their share of mistakes with the bottom of the roster coming out of the gates. Especially with so many positions tied up with players who couldn't give us anything. Overall, the bigger problems have been huge, and they've been with the roster and the QB. At some point, though, I agree that the losing itself becomes the issue, and that's not something JG will be able to overcome once it becomes internal.

And it's threatening to become an internal issue finally, I'm afraid.

That I can agree with

utrunner07

Reaction score
Tom Landry didn't start off winning. It took time for him to build a team with character guys and a winning attitude

Garret's close to that guys. Trust me

He may be, and while I am mad at Garrett, and every member of this team, I wouldn't complete disregard the above (but you should back it up more with substanances) but I think you are going to have a hard time convincing everyone that Garret is building a team with character guys and a winning attitutde, don't look any further than Hardy, Bryant, Josh Brent, Randle and apparently beasly now too. The character issue is getting worse, and that is HIGHLY concerning to me moving forward, perhaps even more so than losing this season.

Now granted these "character issues" ie Greg Hardy esp, may be, likely are, forced on Garret by Jerry and again that is a HIGHLY concerning problem too moving forward.

I wouldn't be suprised that were garrett to move to a different team he would have much more success and we would all wonder why he didnt have that here, and deep down i think we would all know the answer...

I don't know what the whole issue is with Garret, I imagine there is much more than we see though

popp1234

Reaction score
New Englanders don't deserve it but the Pats are awesome

You know, the thing about it is that most great teams and coaches play with "common sense". They play to their strengths, exploit other teams' weaknesses, and acknowledge and compensate for their own weaknesses. I guess what I am saying is that they do not employ a one-size-fits-all mentality... they adjust.

Now, does that mean they will win every single game, of course not, but it does give them a heck of a chance should they lose their most valuable player.

khiladi

Reaction score
Mara versus Kraft..

You got to wonder why these games go down to the wire no matter what..