Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Aikman was all confused as to why Green was trying to catch the ball with one hand. I was saying it’s because his other hand was inside Diggs’s shoulder pads.
It was because he had just used the other hand to push off of Diggs.

Sydla

Reaction score
Homers are more upset at posters than they are at the craptastic performance the team has put on.

LOL. Always chuckleworthy.

It's amazing how many fans keep giving this franchise the benefit of the doubt despite failure after failure, disappointment after disappointment. Some fans are more upset that other fans are calling out this franchise's flaws than the fact their favorite team keeps punching them in the face.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
offense looks uncomfortable ..Starts with Dak and KM they are very ready for our plays. I'll say this again Dak needs to be better but KM is getting beat many plays also. The D is honing in, I think AZ has had there best production..Dak and KM need to get right.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Homers are more upset at posters than they are at the craptastic performance the team has put on.

Avian i am a Homer and i am extremely upset...and did not see any posters....where is Jimmy Johnson when we need him?...come on Dak and team take it to next level and put hurt on red-birds

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Defenses have figured out that if you play zone against us dak is flustered and doesn't know where to go with the ball., especially if you show blitz and back off it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
True to form the Dak worshipers demand why the running game can't punch through a stacked box. You essentially have a team that is daring Dak to throw it against them and he can't.

Cydios

Reaction score
I feel we're playing way to conservative. Are we just trying to prevent injury?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If our defense or special teams don’t get two TD’s any wild card team will bounce us out of the first round at home. The offense is inexplicably pathetic against decent teams.
Dais accuracy comes and goes. Plus , he’s a coward. He will t consistently go deep.

jsb357

Reaction score
this team is so mentally unprepared for a playoff run it's embarassing

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Not if he’s injured I imagine and it’s heartbreaking. He’s worked so hard to get his one big payday and now it went poof. I’m just sick for the guy.
Dallas would still offer him a decent 1 year contract and he can ball out for a big payday afterwards. I think he will be fine.

Sydla

Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking the Cowboys win this game?

They can't play worse and Arizona hasn't looked good.

Problem is we haven't looked all that good either, especially on O.

I think they have to get a stop on this opening drive. They can't let Arizona get any points.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
My wife is younger and doesn’t believe me that the white unis w the star one the shoulders are cursed…

Status
Not open for further replies.