Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Imagine being happy with this QB play against one of the worst defenses in the NFL…

And continuing to find something else to blame it on.

If Dak need a literally world class all century defense to win games, he might be the problem.

Heath

Reaction score
Pretty sad we are losing to this scrub
We have a history of losing to highly questionable QB's. Look it up. It's true.

Dobbs is a running threat, and we don't fare well against those too often IF we aren't familiar with them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Only positive for me is that the Rookie / replacement OL guys haven't been total embarrassment's yet. Hasn't been a glaring problem. The Defense on the other hand. wow..
Oline guys are getting penalties. Not opening holes. Dak running for his life.

fishspill

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a recent sci Fi series that's good to watch? Besides anything Star Trek or the Expanse. Feel like I'm gonna need something to take my mind off this game in a few hours lol.
The Foundation ?

jsb357

Reaction score
Cowboys haven't been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot. Coincidence? I think not!
they have never been to an NFC title game without a player that was coached by Tom Landry on the field

GoldenR

Reaction score
What’s your defense for him? He hadn’t done squat this game. Clear example is he didn’t even take a min off the clock to prevent more points from going on defense that’s been on the field the whole game. That’s 3 more points that are him for poor game management, he’s been sacked twice by holding on to the ball when most would’ve thrown it out of bounds are been gone from the pocket by then. Ya tge defevse is playing bad however the offense hasn’t played for 2 1/2 games now
He's playing wonderful according to the dakistans, so don't even try, they will defend the DAK.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to adjust to stop the run and the quick passes. If they don't this will be one of the worst defensive games for Dallas in years. There must be a reason they cannot stop those runs.

McMicah

Reaction score
Also I’ll say it…Does anyone else feel like every time Micah doesn’t play well he pretends he is hurt like 12x during the game?

stiletto

Reaction score
Oline guys are getting penalties. Not opening holes. Dak running for his life.
Yeah its bad but they are functioning, Terrance Steele has the most penalties. It's the D that is garbage today. Glad everyone crowned them in week #2..

Status
Not open for further replies.