Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalperX

Reaction score
We're losing to the worst team in the league. That doesn't happen to good teams. At least not ones looking to go anywhere in the playoffs.
Chiefs lost to the Colts their 3rd game last year. Juuust sayin

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Imagine being happy with this QB play against one of the worst defenses in the NFL…

And continuing to find something else to blame it on.

If Dak need a literally world class all century defense to win games, he might be the problem.
A lot here won’t like this but it’s the truth. He needs maximum optimization to deliver. He can not carry.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm telling you we still have a chance the Arizona Cardinals are a bad second-half team and the Cowboys are only down by 11 mostly because of the penalties and the defense is at a position I still think we have a chance to win and I don't care about New England why are you thinking about New England Joshua Jones ain't the only player in the NFL that can move we should not be losing to this player
Joshua Dobbs and they are losing. What they did previously has no bearing on how they are embarrassing the Cowboys today. They will be 2-1, going into next week.

Cydios

Reaction score
I say go trade the house for a top 10 Corner.. Do you think the Jets gave up yet? Sauce can come to Dallas.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
man this thread has some names that disappeared the last couple weeks..imagine that..lol..the scrubs are back
It is why I always respond to any claims stating how such-and-such will shut up critics as completely inaccurate. People quiet down. They do not shut up.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Let's give Cardinals some credit. On D, they have taken away the WR's and are making Dak checkdown play after play. On O, their OL is playing exceptionally well, opening huge holes and taing Micah out of the game.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I left with a min and a half left our defense had just held them twice to three points and got our special teams out of a poor offsides. What happened and how did they get the ball back to score again before half?
Penalties.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
When Tyron, Tyler and Martin come back I think we need to move them to the D line.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
They beat up on two weaklings and now that someone has punched them in the face they have had no answer. Gotta hope they come out swinging

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
We have a history of losing to highly questionable QB's. Look it up. It's true.

Dobbs is a running threat, and we don't fare well against those too often IF we aren't familiar with them.
Dobbs is a pure trash journeyman that happens to be the cheapest option to hire for an awful team with a hurt QB . He’s a threat only to good QB play . The defense is missing one guy and it falls apart . They will get BLASTED in playoffs against real QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.