Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a recent sci Fi series that's good to watch? Besides anything Star Trek or the Expanse. Feel like I'm gonna need something to take my mind off this game in a few hours lol.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This is a pretty rough game fellas

Go get yourself a cookie dough blizzard from you local Dairy Queen to numb the pain. It really helps.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Cardinals Oline having there way with our Dline. Parsons and Dlaw look like JV out there giving up over 180 yards on the ground!

Sydla

Reaction score
Ummmm ... Parsons not being disciplined on the Edge has been arguably the biggest issue in this game. From their first big play, to their first TD, to their big runs, to their getting a first down due to being offsides.

Parsons has EASILY been a negitive this game.
Huh, the TD was on his side but some of the other big runs were away from him.

He's far from the problem today. The DTs are getting abused. The LBs have been atrocious. Everyone outside of maybe Gilmore in the secondary has been terrible. Bland is a slot guy, not an outside guy.

But yeah, the problem is Parsons.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Right exactly I don't see the point the defense is playing like trash the special teams is all sides cost us 2 minutes and then they get the three points anyway no blocks no special place it gets old... The offense is missing 3 pro bowlers what do you expect them to do this is when we needed the defense most and the defense is special teams are laying an egg

Exactly, and yet, Dak has distributed the ball well. The OPI on Lamb was ridiculous.

Elyse

Social Media
Reaction score
Either way I'm trying not to have an excuse here our defense is special teams with the penalties I mean especially that last one I mean yeah Jimmy offside penalties I mean I feel like Randy gregory's back all of a sudden I mean it looks like we're playing the Eagles in the 49ers here and we're actually not playing Eagles and 49ers
Oh agreed, I'm in no way saying we're losing because of the penalties. We need to STEP IT UP in the second half!

blueblood70

Reaction score
With the Cowboys luck. Arizona will have their strongest 2nd half of the season.
Look I'm just trying to be positive here that might be the case let me get the ball back first we gotta adjust I hope that this coaching staff can adjust is way passed over 11 points can be overcome in the NFL with a whole half to play but I don't like it when you have three offensive lineman down you can't ask the offense to come back from 11 down this is all on the defensive special teams especially with the penalties I mean the outsides I've never seen so many offside penalties

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even with the Cardinals getting penalties, they make up chunk yards easily. The linebackers and defensive ends are playing undisciplined football. Too many gaps to run through.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s your defense for him? He hadn’t done squat this game. Clear example is he didn’t even take a min off the clock to prevent more points from going on defense that’s been on the field the whole game. That’s 3 more points that are him for poor game management, he’s been sacked twice by holding on to the ball when most would’ve thrown it out of bounds are been gone from the pocket by then. Ya tge defevse is playing bad however the offense hasn’t played for 2 1/2 games now
Good lord. Four drives, two killed by penalties, a TD and a FG. I simply can't believe the extent to which people will insist on seeing what they want to see instead of reality.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Typical letdown from this team. Cardinals have the worst roster in the league and blew our defense up. Can't even blame it on the offense.
:hammer: .....Defense coming up flat......and out coached. 90% of this is on Quinn for being passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.