Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak got lucky multiple times in this game with tight window throws that were almost picked. He was doing this last season as well.

Also we need a better tandem at RB. Pollard is better playing off a power back.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
It should have gone over the top, he threw the ball straight at the receiver
Bad throw period. You can argue it was a bad play. Only one route in the middle of the field with Cardinals running man on the outside and intermediate zone. Very basic red zone defense against the pass.

Gaede

Reaction score
This team didn't even look like they wanted to play today.

I don't believe in conspiracies. But the fact that 3 of our OL suddenly got hurt before this game is extremely sus to me.

J817

Reaction score
Enough is enough . Start giving Lance some reps .
If everyone is confident that the season is over and there is no chance for improvement, I’m down for this. Jerry may get fined due to move being an obvious tank job, but Jerry has enough money.

There is no way in hell this is happening and shouldn’t happen. Lance may never play a regular season game for the Cowboys. Ever.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The type of offense we have eats up a lot of clock when you’re playing from behind and need 2 scores. Throw the damn thing in the endzone!
We did, and they tackled our receiver and picked up the flag and pretended it didn't happen.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is not wholly responsible for the loss. Name any player and you can begin the ineptitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.