Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I didn't even blame our QB

Damn man take your Dak glasses off and relax. Anyone says anything about Dak it's lime full election time for you
my glasses are on and i'm tired of he....run run and then force the pass there

tcc0808

Reaction score
It's not a blueprint game when you know you're missing 4 Pro Bowl players and you get about I don't know 1012 penalties half of which may have been questionable is that what you're saying that you think this is the way the Cowboys would play if they were at close to full strength on offensive line and missing one of the best defensive cornerbacks in the league on the road you think that's the way they're gonna play all year you know we started out three and five in 2018 and went to the second round of the playoffs you realize we were missing Prescott for five games last year and made it to the second game of the playoffs you're giving up already what kind of nonsense is that
How many pro-bowlers are on the Cardinals squad????

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. If Dallas can’t get past the Div round with Dak this year, eat the cap and trade him now while is value is still worth something. This game isn’t all on him by any means but a great QB would be able to make this closer.

snadler

Reaction score
On the bright side i don’t need to see another posts about how this is the year after 2 weeks. This is why i hate them and how stupid they are

Sydla

Reaction score
It's not a blueprint game when you know you're missing 4 Pro Bowl players and you get about I don't know 1012 penalties half of which may have been questionable is that what you're saying that you think this is the way the Cowboys would play if they were at close to full strength on offensive line and missing one of the best defensive cornerbacks in the league on the road you think that's the way they're gonna play all year you know we started out three and five in 2018 and went to the second round of the playoffs you realize we were missing Prescott for five games last year and made it to the second game of the playoffs you're giving up already what kind of nonsense is that
Half the penalties weren't questionable. They were completely undisciplined.

This team has a coaching problem and unfortunately that's not changing. This team isn't making noise in the postseason if McCarthy continues to call the game like he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.