Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The game was lost due to two things:

1. The inability to score tds in the red zone, Dallas held the Cards down in the second half, but with the lead and Dallas not scoring tds, they could sit on the lead.
2. Defense's success in the first two games was due to the immense pass rush. In this game the Cards went to a running game and quick throws, negating the pass rush. The interceptions and fumble recoveries in the first two games fed off the pass rush, without that it was easy pickings for the Cards to do a basic passing game.

Oh well, learn and move on...

Ussdelavan

Reaction score
Never been confidence in leadership with Dak. He has always been a fair to good QB on occasions. With a team who believes it will never win big games.

LysleE

Reaction score
Arizona did a really good job today. They threw in a lot of wrinkles on offense that exploited our overly aggressive defense.
That’s what competent coaching does for you…Dallas has MM and DQ who got owned by a first-year HC!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Definitely avoiding all sports this week, totally embarrassing effort and were stuck with the wco because of Dak the quack

It aint the worst loss ever, it's not like Arizona was horrific. They played tough through two weeks. I'm more worried about us. we look lost again.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At some point you just have to cut bait with Dak and admit that he’s not going to get it done. I’d rather be bad bad for a year or two and get a premium draft pick QB and see how that goes. Hanging on to a mediocre QB like Dak is like living in success purgatory

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Alabama went for QB sneak when was 1st and 10 but that was because Saban thought was 3rd and inches. That’s what the line marker said before it was switche at the last minute
Ok thanks.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mr. Irrelevant head over heels above this moron of a QB. #4 is just dumb.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Lance would at least have scored 1 TD with his legs inside the 10. Dak is just too slow, too predictable, too limited. If I were him, I'd retire now and get a head start on his coaching career.
He certainly won't make 40 million coaching.

fifaguy

Reaction score
This usual happens at least once a year. Cowboys get on a little roll. Read their own press clippings. And forget that you still need to practice and prepare for team on any given Sunday. All around trash fire performance. Coaching, Dak, the list goes on.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
not exactly a compelling reason to throw where he did
no one was open. dak should of never thrown that. throw it away.

overall trash performance. glad this defense got slapped today. maybe it’ll wake them up.

we weren’t going undefeated. people will say we shouldve beat arizona but im sure we will win a game down the road we are supposed to lose. works both ways.

clean those damn penalties. btw. goofy performance today dallas.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I think they are missing Diggs and that has thrown them off. The offense is suspect. I think it's more than having a patchwork OL.
Offense isn’t good, particularly in red zone. But Parsons calling this Doomsday might be the gd funniest thing I’ve heard. Josh Dobbs, James Conner, and a cast of nobodies has absolutely pounded them. Paper Chumps

Status
Not open for further replies.