Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Great perspective.

It's not even that their defense is playing good, it's our offense is just that stale, it's horrible. Weeden has missed wide open receivers all day. This game would be completely different if Romo was behind center.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Can someone tell Kitna to hit the treadmill this week? I'd rather see him than Weeden.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Weeden is a real bum. he's been completely exposed after fooling many last week but not I. he's the Same erratic player we say in Clevland all of those years. now Mcclain looks hurt. lets just get out of here with no injuries please

Alweezy

Reaction score
How does Weeden have a job, and Tebow doesn't? Weeden with all of this "extra" practice on Wednesday, has proven to not be a NFL caliber QB. Time to move on.

Gaede

Reaction score
For qb who gets first team reps every Wednesday, he doesn't seem to know the offense very well, and can't operate in it.

Doesn't look like he has any QB instincts. Just a strong arm.

I don't see any redeemable aspects to his play. He is truly terrible.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Cowboys starting to look like the 2013 version, slip and slide, could they also lose to the Jags?

Let's see......

1st time for an England game.
Rookie QB for other team looking to make a name for himself.
A loss would be a pinnacle of embarrassment

...history shows they usually come out and plaster teams in this scenario

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well considering I had the Cowboys finishing at 7-9, they've exceeded my expectations. I knew it was a mistake to put all the faith in Weeden and Romo's back makes the backup very important.

Speaking of backs....don't break yours patting it so hard after just 2 games gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.