Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I know they're optimistic about Romo playing next week, but if he still can't go...

Where else do you look? Obviously this can't continue. There's gotta be a QB out there on the couch that can do better than this...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well considering I had the Cowboys finishing at 7-9, they've exceeded my expectations. I knew it was a mistake to put all the faith in Weeden and Romo's back makes the backup very important.

Yep, I said at the beginning of the season, you can't take back issues for granted. While many were saying, "You don't know what you're talking about" or "You're a Romo hater" the facts (based on what we know about back injuries) don't lie. You have to be very careful about the back, particularly if you're older and you're playing in a game that is extremely violent.

And so it is, Romo is out because of his back. I'm not surprised, though I am that we've done as well as we've had.

EST_1986

Reaction score
How does Weeden have a job, and Tebow doesn't? Weeden with all of this "extra" practice on Wednesday, has proven to not be a NFL caliber QB. Time to move on.

Tebow can't throw a ball in any fashion.

Sydla

Reaction score
How does Weeden have a job, and Tebow doesn't? Weeden with all of this "extra" practice on Wednesday, has proven to not be a NFL caliber QB. Time to move on.

Because Tebow throws like Weeden.

Tebow sucks.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's not even that their defense is playing good, it's our offense is just that stale, it's horrible. Weeden has missed wide open receivers all day. This game would be completely different if Romo was behind center.

Yeah.
3 points will get you 0-16

ShiningStar

Reaction score
te="Mr Cowboy, post: 5782873, member: 516"]For qb who gets first team reps every Wednesday, he doesn't seem to know the offense very well, and can't operate in it.[/quote]

Dallas does not know what to do with back up qbs

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Dez's face says it all. Unfortunately this game puts Romo in the position of must play next week instead of a 3 week rest.

Thanks Weed.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Garrett is too much of a wuss to do the right thing. Every time we get behind he gives up on the run and starts trying to air it out. 4th and 1? If it makes sense he's not going to go for it, if it doesn't make sense he'll go for it with a stupid long-developing play.

I love him as a personnel guy, but he's terrible as a coach when it comes to playing situational football and he refuses to adjust. Seemed he'd turned a corner this season, guess not..

utrunner07

Reaction score
defense did good today, offense, was horrible, QB play was AWFUL, O line was poor, coaching was medicore

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's going to be a fun week coming up here at the Zone Ladies and Gentalmen smh

It's going to stink.

And this was a game I expected we'd lose, too. Good news is we'd probably have won it with Tony in the lineup, and this is a good Cardinals team.

Status
Not open for further replies.