Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
maybe if Weeden kept the offense on the field for more than 10 mins this game our D wouldnt be laying on stretchers

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's not even that their defense is playing good, it's our offense is just that stale, it's horrible. Weeden has missed wide open receivers all day. This game would be completely different if Romo was behind center.

I agree. But I don't want to take anything away from the Cardinals. They did what they had to do to stop us. Yes, we stopped ourselves, but it is what it is.

The Cowboys really have their work cut out for them. The season really kicks into gear the next eight games. If we can get Romo back, and we can get back to the running game, I think we'll be good down the stretch.

Truthfully, I'm not scare of the Cardinals. Even if they get home-field advantage, with a healthy Romo and the running game and the fact we have more fans in Arizona than the Cardinals, that's a game we can win.

But I'm thinking too far ahead.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm guessing if there was any chance of Romo sitting out until the bye week, that went right out the window today. There's no way we can risk losing to Jacksonville with Weeden starting.

I don't think there was any chance of Romo staying on the bench another week if he could help it, anyway. The guy's a beast.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Actually. Garrett has to be able to see this unfolding. I saw it happening, you saw it happening. ***?

Not only that we were 3rd and short, took Murray out and went with Weeden on a pass play. Who's the genius in taking out Murray on 3rd and 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.