Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Actually. Garrett has to be able to see this unfolding. I saw it happening, you saw it happening. ***?

At least we got to 6-1 with Garrett as HC. The Cowboys might not have a win had Weeden started the season. He just played he way out of Dallas today. It's pretty clear why the Browns dumped him after only 2 seasons.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yep, I said at the beginning of the season, you can't take back issues for granted. While many were saying, "You don't know what you're talking about" or "You're a Romo hater" the facts (based on what we know about back injuries) don't lie. You have to be very careful about the back, particularly if you're older and you're playing in a game that is extremely violent.

And so it is, Romo is out because of his back. I'm not surprised, though I am that we've done as well as we've had.

I think its pretty obvious around here that you can't take back issues for granted. Just about everyone knows the severity of a back injury and what it means to Romo.

yentl911

Reaction score
Ok now we know that Weeden has no business playing in this league. He has limited vision, poor accuracy and limited mobility - not a good combo

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
He's pretty much our only chance

and that scares me.... I know some trust his health... I don't.

I've been told by many cap savy posters that they won't draft a QB this year.... but I would be pretty disappointed if they don't...
It's a deep draft QB wise.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Too many smiles at valley ranch I told everyone 3 weeks ago . Too much celebrating going on and they didn't accomplish a damn thing .

utrunner07

Reaction score
@ jack W
@ NY W
vs Philli L
@ Chi W
@ Philli W
vs Indi L
@ Wash W

11-5, hosting wild card game, probably lose in the divisional round.

Status
Not open for further replies.